Martes, Hulyo 1, 2014

Daily Wisdom

After sometime that I am sharing some of my thoughts here in LinkedIN, I would like to commit myself to share something more relevant for every readers to reflect on. I will make it my DAILY commitment to provide you with messages that can trully help us go through our lives. We may all have different situations everyday, but let this be my contribution to each and one of you to hear the most powerful ADVICE that NO ONE can ever regret. I encourage you to give yourself time to listen to these WORDS.
To complete our day, let me serve you daily with a BREAKFAST FULL OF WISDOM!
If we can spend the whole day, reading articles from any of the social media sites, what is a minute for us to pounder and enjoy GOD's WORDS. If we are happy to receive a text, email, skype and other messages, we should be MORE EXCITED to read what is GOD's message to us DAILY.
I wholeheartedly dedicate this COMMITMENT to all of US. Let us STOP, REFLECT AND THANK God evey second, every minute, to keep us and our families SAFE in His care.
Please SHARE it also with your FAMILY, FRIENDS, ENEMIES, OFFICEMATES, BOSS, CLIENTS, whoever YOU want to share it with. What you will do is already an ACT of LOVE.
Thank you and let us receive GOD's Grace Daily.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento