Martes, Hunyo 17, 2014

USER FRIENDLY



I am having fun with most of the apps that are much available for FREE over the net. I am not a tech-savvy, but I enjoy exploring new things and it helped me in such a way to increase my skill set in terms of social media marketing.

I have created my own website, as easy as 1-2-3, which I thought before I will be spending so much in order for me to have my own web page to promote my business. I do not discredit those who work as web developers or so, what I am just trying to share is that a person like me can still do something without much of an experience.


I used WIX.COM (http://www.wix.com) to create my business web page, though I am still using the FREE MODE, you can also opt to pay to increase more functionalities of your web, but since I am just beginning to explore about it. It is trully fun and exciting, at first I was really skeptical, because i thought I need to be too knowledgeable to use it, but it came to me as a surprise that WIX. COM is so user-friendly. I am a WORK-FROM-HOME Mom (but that's not me in the picture :), and I trully enjoy this career-change in me. As I have shared from my previous blog, I have worked my life for almost 20 years, and now I am running my own business from home and I am very optimistic that with my PERONAL 5P MARKETING this will work (PATIENCE, PERSEVERANCE, PASSION, PLANS and PRAYERS).

Now let me share this with you, at start, my web page does not have the WOW factor since I was just trying to figure out how to use all the boxes from it, then little by little as I was exploring it, I am starting to get the feel of it and voila I am beginning to update my site anytime I wish too.

Having a website adds credibility to your business and that is why I really looked for an app that can help me develop it for FREE. There are still other free web app if you just search swiftly, but for now, I would love you to try WIX.COM, just create your own profile and there youc an start developing your own site.

1st STEP

Create your account

2nd STEP

The rest of the information will come from you, you should develop the content for your website so that when you create your own page, it will be easier for your since you have everything you need to add up in each page.

3rd STEP

Read the instructions clearly and follow it, you will not get LOST. Everything you need is there, its like creating a puzzle :)

That's how simple it is, now if you need a more interactive site and you fell like you need someone to do the job for you, then you may contact a good web develope to help you with it, i am just sharing this information to entrepreneurs like me who does not have much of a CAPITAL to spend but has the ability to create something, after all, you also credit it to yourself that you built your own site because of your passion for your business.

I know this is the first step for my business to succeed, i will go a loooooonnnnnng eventful journey before i reach SUCCESS, but everything should start somewhere and there is NO ONE WAY TICKET for SUCCESS, you have to work hard for it.

For mom's out there who would want to ask for help, on how they can probably do it, don't hesitate to contact me, I will be very glad to help you having your own site, or having your own blog site, or anything that you think will be needed to market your business, we should help each other and not compete from one another.

You may contact me in thru:

https://www.facebook.com/EVENTasticConsultancy?ref_type=bookmark
http://eventastic.wix.com/eventastic
https://plus.google.com/b/101065217688418190948/101065217688418190948/posts
https://twitter.com/tinygflorentino

Just leave a message and kindly LIKE my fb page and please follow my GOOGLE + and TWITTER accounts, as your help to me as well :), which I will highly appreciate :). I shall get back to you and will be glad to help you, don't worry its for FREE. I just want to help you get through, I'm sure a lot of you would want everybody to know about your business, so let's start working and SPREAD THE WORD.

Nothing is impossible if you are passionate enough in what you do. The SUCCESS of your business relies on how patient you are and how you really love what you do.

Just explore, learn and earn :)

Till next time. 







Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento